If you are planning to buy Linksys Smart Wi-Fi E900 Router, you must be looking for its setup. No doubt, it is a great product to enhance your internet performance as a home or business network. You only need to confirm its setup to manage its settings. So let’s start completing your search following the below instruction.
To make a proper Linksys Setup of your network, be sure, your Internet Service Provider providing the good speed of internet without any speed issue. As well as make sure, your modem should be working well.
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi E900 Router Manually Setup
- Connect your PC to your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi E900 router in Blue port according to an available number.
- Connect your modem to Linksys Smart Wi-Fi E900 Router completely.
- Plug in the power adaptor of your router in the power outlet.
- Also, plug in your modem and let the power supply.
- Switch on your modem, computer and router one by one.
- Simply go to your browser and type 192.168.1.1
- Press ‘Enter’
- A Linksys Router Login will appear
- Username and password are common ‘admin’ in case sensitive.
- You can leave the option of username if you want.
- The browser-based utility will display on your PC’s screen.
- Go to the ‘Main Menu’ and make the required changes
- Click on ‘Apply’ to save changes.
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi E900 Router Cisco Connect Setup
After connecting Router, computer and modem, you need to follow the below instructions.
- There is one CD that you got with your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi E900 Router, which you need to insert into your PC now.
- When you insert the CD, you will be able to run the Cisco Connect Setup Software, you can also download the CD if you are unable to run the CD.
- Automatically, the Cisco Software will get installed in your PC. It makes you easier to manage with your router.
- Open Cisco connect and go to its ‘Main Menu’
- Under Router Settings, Click on ‘Change’
- Click on ‘Advanced Settings’
- Click on ‘Ok’
- Open the browser installed on your PC
- And type 192.168.1.1.
- Go to myrouter.local.
- Username and Password will display
- Type the Linksys Password
- Click on ‘Ok’ option
- When you go with Cisco Connect setup of your router, you can see your router’s username and password on the Cisco connect.
- Click on ‘Router Settings’
- Make the changes that you want for the maintenance of your router.
Finally, you are able to maintain the settings of Linksys Smart Wi-Fi E900 Router following either manual or Cisco connect Setup.