To Access Linksys Router Login using WRT54G, you have to follow the Linksys Setup steps. Once you have reached the web-based interface, you can manage the configuration of your router easily. To run the whole process, you need to have good internet speed and then you can follow these steps:
Access Linksys Router Login
- Fix an end of the Ethernet cable in the yellow port of your Router and fix another end of the cable in the Modem.
- Take another Ethernet cable and fix its one end in the computer/laptop/any device and another end to be fixed in the blue port of the Router.
- Power on all the devices (Router, Modem and Computer), it will take time to get started. You have to wait until the blue light of your WRT54G Router becomes stable.
- Now, open your Web browser and access 192.168.1.1.
- It will ask for User login and Password. If it is first time that you are going to access Linksys Router Login, you can type ‘admin’ as a default password. However, if you have ever changed the default Linksys Password then you have to log in with last updated password.
- Press ‘Enter’ key from your keyboard.
Linksys Smart Wifi Account
- On the other side, The Linksys Smart Wifi Account is the key of Linksys Setup, without this, you can’t manage the settings of your Linksys router, so you have to create the Linksys Smart wifi
- You can visit com
- A window will display asking for email id or password. You have to create a new account.
- Start to create your account filling the required information. Make sure to provide valid email Id and Password as these will be required to log-in.
- Once you have created the password you can restart the whole process.
Following these steps you can Access Linksys Router Login easily from any device.